General Municipal Elections are held in the City of Stanton on the first Tuesday following the first Monday in November in even-numbered years.
To be eligible to vote in an election, you must register at least 15 days prior to the election date. Once you have registered, your voter registration will remain active, regardless of whether or not you voted in the last election.
Elections and voter services information can be obtained at the Orange County Registrar of Voters website regarding upcoming elections, previous election results, vote by mail and absentee voter registration.
For more detailed Election Information provided by the County of Orange, please visit www.ocvote.com.
• Election Information in English
• Election Information in Korean(한국어)
• Election Information in Spanish(Español)
• Election Information in Vietnamese(Tiếng Việt)
•Register to Vote Now »
•Verify Your Voter Registration Information »
• Update Your Voter Registration »
• Register to Vote-by-Mail »
• Verify Your Voter-by-Mail Status »
Qualifications to Vote in an Election
• You must be a U.S. citizen at the time you register.
• You must be at least 18 years of age before the date of the next election.
• You may not be in prison or on parole for a felony conviction.
You Must Re-Register if You
• Change Your Name
• Change Your Political Party Affiliation
Polling Places for Stanton Residents
Your polling place will be listed on the back page of the Sample Ballot and Voter Information Pamphlet which will be mailed to you by the Orange County Registrar of Voters approximately three weeks before the election.
• You can also locate your exact polling place location and sample ballot on-line at www.ocvote.com.
• Interactive District Map: Search for your Council District by address (Click Here).
City Clerk’s Office
Patricia A. Vazquez, City Clerk
7800 Katella Avenue, Stanton, California 90680