The City of Stanton received $934,190 in one-time federal CARES Act funding to support local businesses impacted by COVID-19 public health orders for economic recovery. The Stanton Business Relief Program will allocate the funding to directly assist eligible local Stanton businesses.
Support for financial recovery effort of up to $7,500 has been made available to Stanton’s small businesses impacted by the COVID-19 public health orders during the period that begins on March 1, 2020 and ends on December 30, 2020.
Businesses must meet all of the following criteria in order to be eligible for Stanton’s Small Business Relief Program funding:
• For-profit Stanton businesses physically located within city limits
• Full-time equivalent (FTE) employee count between 1-25 including business owner
• Business has an average annual gross receipt of $15 million dollars ($15,000,000) or less over the previous three years
• Business must have a current City of Stanton business license
• Business must be able to prove that they have been adversely impacted by COVID-19
• Business must submit a City application and required supporting documentation
• Business must be in good standing with the City of Stanton
For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 714.890.4274.
Apply today! Download and fill out the application form below:
Be sure to download the attachment form: Download Form W-9