Virtual Access is available for certain City services. Please visit our Virtual City Hall, Virtual Recreation Center, and Virtual Family Resource Center for more information and access to services.
Updated: September 10, 2020
California Tier System and Reopening Status:
Orange County is in red Tier 2 of California's color-coded, four-tier system that dictates what can reopen and how businesses can operate.
Orange County moved into Tier 2 on Sept. 8.
Some of the changes in Tier 2:
- Indoor nail salon services allowed
- Restaurant indoor dining at 25 percent capacity or no more than 100 people
- Indoor gyms and fitness at 10 percent capacity, including at hotels
- Movie theaters at 25 percent capacity
- Indoor shopping centers and stores at 50 percent capacity
Please visit the State's Blueprint for a Safer Economy site to find out more information on the reopening status of each industry.
City Hall is currently open to the public. All visitors to City Hall are required to wear a mask at all times and practice social distancing. City Hall hours will continue to be Monday-Thursday, 7am-12pm, and 1pm-6pm. We encourage all community members to call and/or use our Virtual City Hall services if possible to continue to limit physical contact as much as possible.
Public meetings, including those for Councils, Commissions, and Committees, will be conducted telephonically or virtually until further notice. For information on how to access meetings please see our Agendas and Minutes page.
Parks in Stanton:
All parks in the City of Stanton are currently open with limited amenities except for Harry M. Dotson Park which will remain temporarily closed until further notice.
We invite all community members to come and enjoy the fresh air and get some exercise. We ask that all visitors continue to practice safe social distancing guidelines while visiting our parks such as maintaining a 6ft distance from those who are not in the same household, wearing a face mask, and maintaining good hygiene.
For the latest information on park amenities and services please visit the Parks in Stanton page.
Information related to the Novel Coronavirus:
- Emergency 911
- OC Sheriff’s (Non-emergency) (714) 647-7000
- OC Fire Authority (714) 573-6000
- City Hall Main Line (714) 379-9222
- Community Services (714) 890-4270
- Public Works (714) 890-4205
- City Code Enforcement (714) 890-4220
- Animal Control (714) 548-3201
- OC COVID-19 Hotline 1 (833) 426-641