The City Council and staff are anxious to improve the City's image, retain existing businesses and attract new businesses. In an effort to accomplish this goal, we will be actively enforcing ordinances regulating land use.
AS A REMINDER, WE HAVE PROVIDED THE FOLLOWING CHECKLIST:
- Vehicles displayed for sale are prohibited, except when a business is properly licensed by the City and State to conduct such sales.
- Abandoned and/or inoperable vehicles may not be stored.
- All business must be conducted within an enclosed building.
- All businesses must be licensed by the City.
- Storage within the City right of way is prohibited.
- Outdoor dining is only permitted when approved through the precise plan/conditional use permit process.
- All advertising devices must receive approval by the City (including banners, pennants, streamers, etc.) .
- Balloons are totally prohibited.
- Parking lots and landscaping must be maintained in such a manner as to not constitute a nuisance condition.
- Parking on Unpaved Surfaces. You may not park on your lawn or any unpaved surface.
This information is not to be considered inclusive of all code requirements, but is only a general summary. Additional information may be obtained by calling (714) 379-9222, ext. 220, 224, or 247.