The Community Center provides facilities for many different types of business and/or social functions. Banquets, formal and informal dinners, dances, receptions, fashion shows, theater, movie presentations, marketing, promotional and display functions, small or breakout meetings, fund raising events and much more can be accommodated within the Community Center.
The Community Center can house as many as 200 people (banquet style) and 240 people in the main hall (theater style). The main hall can also be divided into three (3) self-contained meeting rooms.
Amenities of the Community Center further include:
- professional stage complete with quality lighting
- large kitchen facility designed for catering
- seating for approximately 225 people (banquet style) and 250 people (theater style)
- free and accessible parking
- brand new 70" tables
- A copy of the Rules, Regulations and Fee Structure must be obtained in person from the Parks and Recreation Department. Office hours are Monday - Thursday, 7:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- An application must be received a minimum of twelve (12) working days prior to the event, and no more than twelve (12) months in advance. Changes to the original application must be submitted in writing at least eight (8) working days prior to the scheduled event.
- Fees will cover the cost of rental, security services, facility supervision, insurance and specific equipment usage.
- The City prefers that all applicable fees be paid by check, money order, or credit card. Balance of fees must be paid no later than two (2) weeks prior to the scheduled activity date (by appointment only).
- General Information
- Individuals renting the facility must be at least 18 years of age, or 21 years of age if alcoholic beverages are being served.
- All youth group/organizations must have adult supervision. A ratio of one (1) adult chaperon per ten (10) youth is required.
- Smoking is prohibited inside the entire Community Center.
- Only warming of prepared food in the kitchen is permitted. Cooking utensils are not provided.
- Only table and portable, free standing decorations will be permitted.
- Applicants are responsible for set-up and clean-up of the facility. Set-up is limited to two (2) hours prior to when the function is scheduled to begin.
Alcohol Use Policy
APPLICANTS MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING REGULATIONS IF ALCOHOL IS TO BE SERVED:
- NO minors will be allowed to consume alcoholic beverages during any event.
- NO alcohol can be served after 12:00 midnight (except New Year's Eve).
- NO glass bottles or containers are allowed.
- Security guards will be required through the independent contract for services through the City's approved company.
- Alcoholic beverages may only be served for a maximum of four (4) consecutive hours.
- Private parties are limited to serving beer, wine and champagne.
For additional information please contact:
City of Stanton
Parks and Recreation Department
7800 Katella Ave.
Stanton, CA 90680