Welcome to the Virtual Family Resource Center
While the physical Family Resource Center (FRC) is currently closed to the public, we are still here to help with anything our community needs. During the closure, residents still have access to our core FRC services: parenting education, Personal Empowerment Program, counseling and Family Support Services. Our virtual FRC can also help you and your family with unemployment issues, food insecurity, mental health concerns and more during these uncertain times (and all year-round!) Staff are currently available via phone at (714) 379-0129 Monday&Thursday, 7am-6pm, Tuesday & Wednesday 7am-8pm, and Fridays 8am-6pm.
During times of uncertainty, it is important that we pay attention to our mental health. If you need someone to turn to but are having difficulty connecting with someone in your support network, please call the Family Resource Center at (714) 379-0129 to be connected with mental health services. Please see below for a list of additional services, mindfulness exercises, and resources for navigating stressful times. Remember, we are all in this together!
Call For Help
- AMHSA Disaster Distress Line (24/7): Call 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746 to connect with a trained crisis counselor.
- CA Youth Services Telehealth Counseling Sessions: Please call (949) 303-9016 or enroll online to schedule your free consultation with one of our experienced therapists. Click here to enroll.
- OCAPICA: (flyer) Offering free tele-health services.They are providing up to 12 free counseling sessions via: phone, Skype, or Zoom, They also provide case management services to provide resources for those in need.
- OC-Links: 1 (855) 625-4657 for information and referrals to OC Behavior Health Services.
- Nami Warmline: 1(877) 910-WARM for telephone-based, non-crisis for anyone struggling with mental health and/or substance use issues.
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (24/7): Call 1(80) 273-8255.
- Peer-Run Warm Line (24/7): Call 1(855) 845-7415 for peer-run non-emergency emotional support
- Straight Talk Counseling: (714) 828-2000, provides bilingual sliding scale teletherapy support to ensure that we are still able to continue providing affordable and immediate mental health services. No insurance needed. Extra discounts for Veterans & Family Members.
- TIP Orange County: (949) 614-6333 for anyone who has experienced a death or a trauma and for anxious or lonely citizens who is needing to talk. Support can be via telephone, text, and video chat.
Food Assistance Programs
Are you or your family currently experiencing food insecurity? Please give us a call at (714) 379-0129 to be connected with local resources.
Resources for Parents and Families